Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is it possible to rectify mistakes on epayments?

Many times we make mistake on epayment. For Example, wrong Asst.yr, excess payment, wrong name or PAN etc. in chalan while paying tax on e mode.

I have made excess payment of tax by mistake and it got rectfied after contacting the data center of the Bank. Rectification possible only if we take steps to contact Data Center. Sending an email and waiting will not work. Contact over phone.

No comments: